1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions or gigaaa exclusively under German jurisdiction and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of Germany will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, under the exclusion of law provisions and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2.If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on gigaaa , you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on gigaaa and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on gigaaa. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on gigaaa. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of gigaaa.
By using or accessing gigaaa Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Data Policy as amended from time to time.
To access the Terms and Conditions in several different languages, change the language setting for your gigaaa session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.
1. By \"gigaaa\" or” gigaaa- Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.gigaaa.com and any other gigaaa branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Facebook reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this Terms and Conditions.
2. By \"Platform\" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from gigaaa or provide data to us.
3. By \"information\" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with gigaaa.
4. By \"content\" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using gigaaa Services.
5. By \"data\" or \"user data\" or \"user's data\" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Facebook or provide to gigaaa through Platform.
6. By \"use\" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
7. By \"application\" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
8. By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks provided here.